Monday, January 17, 2011

It's scary when life is so good...

Do you ever notice how when things just start going so well for you in life, you think you've figured things out, you maybe start falling for someone, you're excited for new adventures, the people you love are happy and in good health, ya know... when things are just going well... and then all of a sudden they're not.

I always get scared when I'm really happy, because I know something is about to creep around the corner and destroy it. I try to live into that happiness while it lasts because it's sooooo amazing... but I try to keep a distance so that when it's over it doesn't hurt quite as bad. 

However, it always hurts... rejection, loneliness, pain, sorrow, disappointment, fear, anger, resentment... seem to creep their way back in.

My life, as I'm sure many peoples life, is just on big Katy Perry song.... Hot and Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment