Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Awkward.

I'm back!

Took a hiatus from the blogosphere because Seminary has been a doozie. It's been tons of fun though, and super thankful I'm here. I've been doing a lot of self care stuff, and getting in touch with "Who I am" (had to after my "who am i" post!!!). Still nowhere perfect and never will be, but I'm learning a lot and on my way to wholisitic living.

I have been inspired by the show Awkward. If you've never watched it, do it. It's awesome.

I'm ready to write again. My posts may be totally random, but you can guarantee that they will be real, authentic, honest, and maybe not always PG. I tend to curse a bunch, and share intimate details about myself. I do this for two reasons:
1. Because when I talk about my brokenness or bad shit that goes on it my life, I no longer have to suffer it alone.
2. Because I'm probs not the only one going through it. Maybe I can inspire or encourage with my authenticity?!

So here it goes... Stay along for the ride. It should be fun... Although, it is finals time so I may not post too much now, but, soon... Hang tight (as if I have a ton of readers HA!)

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment